Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wild Wednesday

Okay, don't really know how WILD this Wednesday is going to be, but it was fun to call this post that. I have 1 kid with strep and 1 who had fever last night. She is acting okay this morning, so hopefully it is just sinus stuff.  I had a great Tuesday, got some awesome stuff to list on Ebay. My favorites, 3 Members Only Jackets. Oh yeah, I didn't wear one in the 80s, but my oh so hip Hubby did!! He also had a pair of peach pants or so I am told!!

My friends Kroger has a great deal going on the goldfish this week, all flavors 99 cents as part of the buy 10 save 5 bucks event!! I went yesterday and was tossing those things in my buggy like a crazy woman!! My cashier didn't tell me I had bought one of yesterday, just said, "Ya, like goldfish??" Ha, made me smile!!

Hope everyone has a wild Wednesday!! Praise God for one more day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment