Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!!!

Well, today I had time with my oldest and we went to McKay's in Ktown. A great used bookstore that has books, video games, movies, music, you name it they probably have it. Such fun finds. We found some Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, some xbox 360 games and one  Wii game. My funny boy was so excited, he is a bargain hunter like his Mommy!!  I am glad that he likes to read. I think all 3 of my kids are going to love books like me. That is the one thing they all want to do right now, look or read a book!! What are some of my favorties?? Here is my top 10 list for books for kids: These are all picture books.

10. Goodnight Moon
9.  Richard Scary's big book of words
8. Scaredy Squirrel
7. Guess How Much I love you
6. My Lucky Day
5. The Very Hungry Caterpillar
4. If you give a Mouse a cookie, or any in that series
3. Curious George and wherever he may go( we have lots of those)
2. Green Eggs and Ham
1. Pajama Time by Sandra Boynton

Sorry I don't have authors for all of these, I will try and get that on tomorrow. But these are ones that if I see them, I pick them up for friends. We love Pajama Time and tonight noticed the cover is comign off ours. Many nights we have sung that rhyme, and now Andrew and I can sing it without the book, It's Pajama time, hop into bed, turn out the lights, you can have a party in your dreams tonight...

Well I am going to go do just that, have a party in my dreams!!

Sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment