Monday, January 31, 2011

Clean up on Aisle 3 in K. Roger's!!!

Clean UP on Aisle 3!!

Today Mary Lauren and I headed to K. Roger's or as you know it Kroger's for our weekly grocery shopping. I am also a couponer!! We like to call Kroger's a.k.a. K. Roger's because sometimes we just need a date. Ha!! But anyway, we got there and of course there was a car buggy available so that is what Mary Lauren wanted. Well, off we go, and by the way K. Roger's has some great deals this week, goldfish all varieties 99 cents if you buy 10!! All kinds of specials, check them out!! But anyway, I am driving this HUGE car buggy and the next thing I know I take out a Macaroni and Cheese Display. Oh dear!! Then a sweet lady is bending over to help me clean it up, while Mary Lauren is hollering, Mess Mommy Mess!! She is so funny. My laugh for the day at K. Roger's, gotta watch where I am going.

I love Faithful Provisions and Southern Savers to check for specials at Kroger's. Check them out, using coupons does save money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment