Monday, January 24, 2011

Mindy's Monday Madness!!

Well Mondays are usually pretty crazy here, laundry, laundry, laundry. and there is still  more laundry.  Today though, met a friend at the mall and mall walked with all those hip mall walkers!! Mary Lauren had to say hi to all the men and ladies!! So funny!!

Her new thing is calling me "MOM"! at certain times. It is so funny!! This girl was telling me today at Target, MOM more clothes in buggy!! I had to keep telling her, no, we don't need that!! Is she really only 2?? How am I going to handle this at 13??

I came home to a sale on Ebay so that was a happy moment. It wasn't the boots, but I love coming home, checking my email and seeing that something sold!!!

Plus I am counting down until the Aldi opens here in Maryville. They don't take coupons but it sounds like it is going to be fun and have some good deals!!

Tomorrow------MDO!! aka. A Mother's Day of Sanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment