Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Black Beauty Sold!!

Very Excited that the Black Beauty Neon Obermeyer Snow Suit sold for..............................

50 BUCKS!!

I was super excited because I only paid a dollar and it is the middle of March. I didn't really want to hold it until Fall because it was large!! Plus, the lady buying it wrote, "It is like totally awesome!!"
Ahh, so some woman will be wearing this beauty in Idaho!!

I also sold a wool sweater for 19.99 to a lady in Connecticut. That is the thing remember you can sell anything at all times, it is still cold up there!!

This week is spring break so I have been getting a pile of stuff together to list, so hopefully some more woo hoos will be out there!! Did great at the Jack and Jules sale for my girl, but gotta find some cute stuff for my boys.

Have a great Thursday, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment