Thursday, February 3, 2011

The King..Thank you thank you very much FIRE KING that is!!

Okay after the crazy week we had here, I am super excited about this sell I just had on Ebay!! If you ever see these jadite green dishes, don't pass on them. There is a following for them. I had bought these at the 411 yard sale a couple of years ago. I was going to sell them, then I would keep them, etc. Well I decided they are living in the basement, I am not going to let my kids eat on them!! So I listed them this week, had a buyer say hey I will give you 30 more than you have them listed, oh sweet!! So these lovely dishes sold for..................


150 bucks!!!

So even though my head is pounding tonight, it was a  WOO HOO for me!!
Love it when this happens!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, is the 441 garage sale the one that's the "longest garage sale in the world"? I have always wanted to go to that one! Let me know if you're ever going back and my girls & I would love to come with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this is the 411 one, we would travel from Madisonville down to Etowah. It is fun!!

    ReplyDelete