Saturday, February 12, 2011

An Awesome Week Here even though one little Chick had the FLU!!

Okay, Did you hear me whooping for joy over here this week?? On Thursday, my dear Max who is on the autism spectrum, read 5 sentences to me. Then he read those 5 sentences to Andrew. We were cheering, crying, so excited!! Max was excited too. He knew we were so proud of him!! This is an answer to prayer and we give God the praise!! We are just unlocking that little angel!! Thanks for all that have prayed for our Max and keep em coming!!

Then I sold something crazy on ebay!! Are you ready, I am telling you, anything can sell on ebay!! I sold this doll, which is a My Disney Girl but her arm broke off!! She was a yard sale find that ML carried around for a while then one day, off with her arm!! So I thought, hmm, I can't fix her but somebody else may want a one-armed doll!! So she sold for............

12 bucks!!

I was very excited!! This doll was taking up room in my ebay bin!! Now this week, I have lots of Mary Lauren's clothes listed, and the bids are a coming! The mommies will pay big bucks for smocked dresses!! Hope to have some whoo hoos tomorrow night!

Have a great day at the Lord's house tomorrow, if you don't have a church home, we would love to see you at East Maryville Baptist Church, services start at 1015!! You will be blessed!!

1 comment: